BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.







I want awesome friends who likes Star wars and talked to me about it. I wanna meet some geek friends who play best game. I wanna meet some friends who wanted travelling with me, seeing other places or u/g scene and fucking like travelling or climbing. I want to meet cool friends yang belajar nerd, tapi dia tak nerd. I wanna meet friends yang tak tinggal aku belakang atau tikam aku dari belakang. I wanna meet friends that love epic movies and listen to the 80's punk. I wanna meet friends that supporting me if i said i wanted to drive old Mini or ride old vespa instead of saying it is a waste of money. I wanna meet friends who ask me to hang with them. I want to meet friends who talk about crickets and kejut aku pagi tengok game.I wanna meet friends who does not stinggy and did not mind sharing knowledge. I want to meet friends who really don't mind overnight and spend the night laughing at our stupid jokes. I want to meet friends that correct my terrible english and did not make a fuzz about it. I want to meet friends who instantly correct me when i'm wrong and did not talk behind my back (thats not a friend, that is a fucking plastic so called friends). I want to meet friends who make jokes with my mom and respect the old timers. I want to meet friends who accept my past, respect me for who i am and support me for future. That is a true friend. I want to meet real friends who are real people who do real things instead wasting their time on things i don't properly understand what. Setakat ni, takde lagi.


Of course, people are not perfect. I'm not perfect. Dan ape yang kau nak, tak semestinya kau dapat.
Watlekkkkkkkkkkk je

0 comments: